Who we are
At BX Civil & Construction, Inc. (formerly known as Buskerud Construction, Inc.), we provide a number of services throughout the construction industry in South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, & Minnesota. You are able to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (605)428-5483.
Information We Collect
- Automatic Data Collection We may collect certain information automatically when you use our website. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the website, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the website. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices. In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our website, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the website may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags / Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the wesite that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the website by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a third-party application, such as an app store, a third-party login service, or a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through these services may include your name, your user identification number, your user name, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business and services.
How We Use Information
We use your personal information to provide a better experience when searching for services or employment opportunities throughout the website. This includes:
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct research and development
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations